Saturday, March 10, 2012

Project 10 (PLN) Personal Learning Network Progress Report

Wordle of tools to use for your PLN


What is a PLN. A PLN is a Personal Learning Network. It is your connections that you use in your journey of becoming a teacher. A list of tools and people to assist you in acquiring your skills to become a professional educator. It can be classmates, teachers, and others that you collaborate with for assistance. It can also be tools like Symbaloo, Facebook, Twitter, and many others. Twitter is one way that I am gathering a list of people to help me in my growth as a professional educator. Facebook is another tool that I have developed a list of people. C4K and C4T will also help me create a list of people who can help me. I have a list of teachers from my previous college that I attended that I have called upon for guidance, even some of my son's teachers have guided me in the past. When I was in the military I networked with many different men and women throughout the country. Since I have been attending EDM 310 I have been learning about the tools that are available through technology that can be a part of my network. I am in the process of developing my PLN and I know that it will have to change over time. Hopefully by the end of this semester I will have a very well organized PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment